KMYA vision intends to harness he potential of the marginalized Muslim youth is nurtured, positively harnessed and transformed for positive contribution in the Kenyan society in line with Islamic values.
KMYA exists to facilitate and promote access to resources through knowledge creation and dissemination; and nurturing progressive and value-driven leadership among marginalized Muslim youth.
We implement our programs in an (all inclusivity policy) with a multi-stakeholder approach. This has let to and effectively seen KMYA enjoy an entrenched government and community institutional goodwill.
The following are the core values that guide our work;
1. Respect for Islamic tenets.
2. Democratic governance and management
3. Justice, honesty and caring in our engagement.
4. Entrenchment of stability and social sustainability.
5. Transparency and accountability in resource mobilization and utilization
6. Holistic, participatory, integrated and result-oriented approach to programming interventions
7. Gender equity and full enjoyment of human rights by all including the minority, marginalized and the vulnerable
• British High Commission
• US Embassy
• Cord Aid Foundation
• Uraia Trust
• Canadian High Commission
• Royal Danish Embassy
• National Endowment for Democracy
• USAID through Chemonics
• Search For Common Ground
• International Alert
• Public Health Institute
• Global Fund/Kenya Red Cross
• Finchurch Aid