Kenya Muslim Youth Alliance in partnership with Finchurch Aid recently organized for a Joint Training on Complaints Response Mechanism Design and Implementation in Field Activities.
The training filed activities were conducted in Attan Village in Isiolo/Turkana Counties.
Training Focus areas
- Understand key principles of the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS), and how complaints fit into overall accountability framework
- Understand requirements of an effective complaints mechanism
- Have practical experience how to design a complaints mechanism
- Know FCA Complaints Policy and complaints handling procedure
- Outline complaint handling procedures and implementation action plan for KECO